Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:18 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
by Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
by Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
by Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
by Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
by Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
by Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
by Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
by Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
by Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

New advertisement. Tell us what you think!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack
PostSubject: New advertisement. Tell us what you think!   Mon May 05, 2014 7:13 pm

By the way, this is a spoiler for whats to come Wink

T H E . W I L D SHave you ever wondered what's beyond the border?
Come closer, let me share this with you..
Imagine, grasses of emerald green and summer isles perfumed with the scents of a million wild flowers. Forests with trees so high that their canopies cast sunlight into a million slithers that litters the ground with a million day light stars. A pack of wolves make their home, bound together by a loyalty wound with trust. They live for each other and for the love they share.

That was before the bandits came. The land was plundered, the game was hunted and taken. Betrayal was admitted within the Elite Guard and alpha deceit was requited. Pup snatching saw the family split and the wolves disbanded to form their own alliances. War erupted and little hope was found.

What is left of the family remains, but now, they are not alone; and, they're coming.

T H E . C I T Y
This city has been long standing, longer than I have lived. I grew up on these streets, picked pockets to survive until one day, fate struck and saw me into fortune all my own...

Now I return, to see that which was taken from me; but my fortune has not followed. A walk beyond the city walls will take you into dangerous hands - The Oxen Jurisdiction. That's what they call themselves; and they're here to clean up all creations that god never bargained for.

I need your help. To save yourkind.
that was once based around the canine species. We have expanded our horizons to accommodate any, and all species of mortal and immortal.
The website is built from the perspective of the members and their characters; where absolutely anything is possible. We want you to raise your voice and tell us how you want to Role Play! You're the creator, Why should someone else get to tell you how your character should be? Isn't that defeating the imaginative aspect that Role Play is all about? We want to see you grow!

These avid lands have much to offer and no restriction. Should you find something missing that is vital to your character, then it is vital to us and so it should be. Appeal to your admin and see it done.
No cost, no laws, just creative inspiration with people whom share your passion for this joyous game.

Kumari is a world you will fall in love with. It is a place of freedom and choice; a place to raise your voice not only in character, but as a creator and know your voice will not only be heard, but it will be elevated! Design new lands, implement new rules and see it to action by the power of YOU.
Stop living inside walls built of rules, barbed with costly attributes that, by rights, are owed to you as a Creator. Run free with us, build a legacy and make history; be who you were born to be and uncover the secrets of -

• Advanced Role Play but beginners are welcome for a chance to hone your skills as a role player among those able to teach you.
  • The chance to create your own pack and build your own lands.
  • "Wild", "Suburban" and "City" terrain.
  • Relaxed and tolerant Admin Team.
  • Ongoing site wide plots, as well as your own.
  • Many NPC accounts to play.
  • Friendly members.
  • No rules! ("As long as you can hold your own or find someone who can.")

"Some threads to glue you in.. Err, I mean, to read. Heh":

"The only time a man can truly be brave

- u n k n o w n
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net

New advertisement. Tell us what you think!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1