Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:18 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Victory
by Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
by Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
by Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
by Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
by Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
by Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
by Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
by Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
by Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

» Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).
by Veita Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:41 pm

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Share | 

Going for a walk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kara
Elite
Elite

Character Sheet
Member Status: Nayati Pack Nayati Pack
PostSubject: Going for a walk   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:24 pm

~KARA~

The weather was getting chilly in the middle lands, temps dropping low enough to warrant hoodies and jeans or a thick fur coat. It was early evening and the sun was slowly making its way down to make way for the coming moon. Cold drops of remaining precipitation trickled off the long branches of willows as the gentle wind caused them to sway back and forth. With the weather changing, most critters quieted, keeping to their shelters. Bugs had long been gone and the birds had flown to warmer climates. It was almost eerily quiet as night befell the willows, the only sound that could be heard was the soft pad of footsteps against moist ground.

She wore a thick black hoodie with faded jeans and black boots, crimson hair flowed around a small frame as she moved slowly between the willows. Eyes were luminescent in the darkening area although they were downcast and half lidded. She barely paid attention to where her steps took her as she wandered halfheartedly.

Kara had been quiet for a while, keeping to herself in the den. She hadn't wandered from her home in some time, the constant feeling of unease never leaving her. For a while, she decided it was best to stay close to home in case something were to happen but after weeks upon weeks of quiet she finally gave in and emerged. The den was vacant as she left, heading out of Nayati lands and into unclaimed territory.

The Willows were the first place that came to mind, hoping to find peace in the serenity of the area that was known to calm the nerve. A soft sigh left pink lips as a cloud of air formed in front of her. Wrapping her arms around herself she found herself leaning against the large trunk of a tree that had to be hundreds of years old. Looking around she observed the way the changing of the seasons took its toll on the land, however never decreasing its beauty.

Standing there a while, Kara felt herself relax even just the slightest bit. Shoulders relaxed and slumped as her head lean back against the wood of the tree. She still had the nagging in the back of her mind but for the moment she did her best to ignore the feeling and enjoy the fresh air.

~

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk   Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:13 am

A pulse of energy awoke him as someone entered the grove he had been napping in, and had, admittedly, taken to living in once he had offended the owner of the small boarding house he had been living in. Sitting up slowly, the light veiled him from sight as he looked about to see who it could possibly be walking though the trees. His gold and emerald sightless eyes scanned the ground beneath him, able to feel the direction the pulse had come from. He then saw who it was, Kara, and he smiled, slipping off his branch roost, and dropped the 15 feet to the ground, landing about the same distance from the woman he had not seen in quite some time. He adjusted the sleeve of his suit, trying to smooth out some of the wrinkles it had accumulated of late.

He smiled at her, the gauntness of his face visible in the morning light, "Good to see you Kara, its, been a while." He said, trying to push some of the pain of seeming abandonment from voice, though, strains of it did color his voice. "Haven't seen much of anyone else recently." He rubbed a shoulder, which had a tear in the suit, and a new scar could be seen. He had had a bad run in with a bear a month ago. It had very nearly been his undoing that day.

Elite
Elite

Character Sheet
Member Status: Nayati Pack Nayati Pack
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk   Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:22 am

~KARA~

Glazed eyes gazed out past the willows ahead of her though she really wasn't seeing. Silently she stood there enjoying the peacefulness of ease of mind. The nagging pushed to the side momentarily by the enchantment over the land, she finally achieved mental peace. The rustle of leaves caused her ears to perk, twitching as sound toughed their sensitivity.

She opened her eyes in time to see Callahan drop from an over hanging branch. His feeling of abandonment rolling off of him in soft waves. Instantly she felt guilty. With everything going on as of late she had been absent for the pack. She hadn't seen them in some time. "Hello Callahan, it has been a while and I sincerely apologize for that. Its been a rough couple months." Kara explained softly.

Smiling she stepped toward the male and reached her arm out to touch the frayed seams of the rip in his sleeve. Raised eyebrows showed the apparent curiosity and worry on her face. "What happened here?" she asked softly, worried for the male. She was concerned for the saftey of her pack members since she hadnt seen them in a while.

~

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk   Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:06 am

He grinned, the action bringing a new definition to the bone structure in his gaunt face. "To answer your question simply, I, am not the best at surviving outside of the cities. I can fix this," Callahan said, gesturing to the wear and tear on his clothing, "easily enough, but, bringing down anything larger then a rabbit? Well, youve seen my other form, not exactly the largest or most lethal of things. I can talk through any situation you may want to throw at me, I am far more of a politician then a warrior. Yes, I am good with a sword, but, again, not the strongest of people." He rolled a sore shoulder again, other than a few sore muscles and scrapes, he was actually not in too bad of condition.

"As for what happened? Well, I haven't seen anyone else from the pack in months. The last person I thought I saw, was Una, but, that turned into a dead end. After that, I went back to drifting, moving from population center to population center. It wasn't all that bad, until I said the wrong thing to a couple of brutes. One thing led to another, and, I was ran out of town a few steps ahead of their knives and such. Been out here since then, subsisting off of mice, voles, and rabbits." He chuckled, "You'd think a wolf would be better at surviving out here."

PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk   

Back to top Go down

Going for a walk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1